Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Work+Play Balance in KL

It has been almost a week that I've came back to Kl, and what I should be doing is updating the blog since I have so much free time to spare. This is not the case, as I've already started following up with my dissertation. After doing what my supervisor advised me, I sent back my stuffs for his opinions and whether it is suitable or not. But he hasn't replied me. While I've already anticipated that he'll take his own goddamn sweet time to go through my stuff (pray he does), its still taking him hella long to just go thru 1 document of data. Now, I couldnt care less of his opinions anymore and have since then continued writing the dissertation's literature review and background, leaving out the results section until that pukimak comes back to me (pray he does).
This is how committed I am to writing my dissertation

Another reason why I've been spending lots of time at home, and only went once once with friends was because I have a new toy at home!!
My new time waster :)

Yup, I bought it last week and have been spending a 'reasonable' amount of time with it, muahaha!! While it came with 10 games, I've only started with 3 games, with the rest still yet to be played. But slack ler, theres still sooo much time until I start work, muahaha!! One of the games that I currently enjoy most is Warioware: Smooth Moves. While the games are pretty much a no-brainer, like finding a person in the dark, using the wii-mote as a torch among others, the pace of the game always keeps you interested even if these games are always recycled!
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
Wii Sports

After these games, I'm definitely gonna try Super Paper Mario and Call of Duty 3. But when oh when are my 3 favourite DS games; Animal Crossing, Mariokart and Phoenix Wright gonna make it into the Wii????

No comments: