Thursday, August 16, 2007

Buy one lunch, free 1 trip to Puchong

Usually when friends call me out for lunch, we just go to the restaurant, have a meal, talk cock and leave. That's probably what everyone does. But when my friend Thean calls us out for lunch, something's definitely up. Yup, today was no exception when he called me and Andrew out for lunch. I bought the reason of 'Boss in Penang' and agreed for lunch. Then, when I got into the car, I saw Thean's workbag and some documents, my mind was going 'Fuck, I think I've being setup'.

I was right. Thean had to go get some sample at a client's (thats wat Thean usually calls his 'customers') in fucking Puchong. And as a reward, we get to see his new place in Puchong. Problem was, it was the other end of Puchong. While I must admit that the place was a cool 1.5million well spent, but it's location was shit and it's quite isolated. Sure, you get the peace away from noisy Puchong, but it's still isolated and far!! But nvm, he'll only move in about a year and a half's time from now, so at least I'll STILL get to see him now....lol....

No comments: