Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Light at the End of the Tunnel......

It's approximately 4.22am now, and let me recap the long night that I had. At 8pm , I had emailed my boss (recap: boss = supervisor) to ask him when he was going for his holiday, as I remembered that he told me about it on our last meeting about a month ago. A few hours later, he replied me, saying this:

I'm leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks.....

Oh great!! I thought I still had a chance if I were to send it immediately to him on that same day, and so I emailed him to see whether he will still be willing to read it. Of course, such a simple email will take him hours to reply, so I took my chances and started writing it.

After 4 hrs later, I've almost finished my results column, and he replies me, saying that he can't read it. Jerk. Never mind, I thought, I'll just send it to someone else. In the meantime, I've almost finished my results, might as well complete it.

And completed it I did.

NOW I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (except the editing part of course)

And I need my sleep!!


No comments: